Stada Video is on the look-out for an Account Manager to support the growth of our wide-ranging client portfolio, which includes some of the biggest brands in the UK from a wide range of industry sectors.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for looking after some of our biggest accounts. You will be required to build and develop client relationships, delivering on our company ethos of always obsessing about our clients. Working closely with the client, you will be responsible for the delivery of activity for campaigns covering video, content marketing, PR, web and design.
You will work hard to ensure we deliver on our clients’ expectations, on schedule, within budget and maximising retention and revenue through sales activity.
- Customer service strategy
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with our key clients
- Manage client budgets and targets
- Identify key areas for growth
- Ensuring our company values are achieved and excelled
- Managing the delivery of various content marketing projects for our clients, working closely with the creative and production team
Stada Video is a video-first content creation and distribution agency that focuses on storytelling to deliver results for brands across the UK. We create and distribute video on platforms that have the most attention in the year we are living in. Right now, this is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, blogging sites, custom apps and digital publishers.
The Right Person
- Ideally, someone with over 3 years’ experience working in the video, digital or social media marketing industry.
- Excellent relationship skills – it is essential that you be able to develop relationships across a range of clients and industries. As well as within the business.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to manage and work to deadlines.
- Experience in working with multi-functional teams.
- Understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities. Including the facilitation of up-sell opportunities.
- Following existing processes and developing new ones.
- Proactive and incredibly organised, with strong time management and planning skills.
- Innovative and creative.
- Advanced in Word, Excel and other Office 365 apps
- Good understanding of a wide range of Social and Digital Media platforms
- Working in a commercial B2B environment
- Project management advantageous
- Some experience working with Powerpoint would be useful
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Competitive salary – based on experience
- Regular pay reviews
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Being a part of a small but fast-growing media company and disrupting an industry!
Are You As Ambitious As We Are?
As a fast growing and insanely ambitious video media company, we are looking for talent that share our vision and values and want to join us on this entrepreneurial journey. We’re a young company and we’re giving you the opportunity to become an important part of our DNA.
If you feel like you have that something special that we are looking for and if you want to join us on what will be an incredible journey, apply right now!
Please send your CV and a compelling cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org