Stada Video are looking for a talented and versatile Cinema 4D or Blender Generalist to create very high quality computer graphics for our in-house and client projects.
As Cinema 4D or Blender Generalist, you will be expected to design, model, light, render and composite high quality 3D files utilising a variety of both 3D and 2D applications.
Stada Video is a video-first content creation and distribution agency that focuses on storytelling to deliver results for brands across the UK. We create and distribute video on platforms that have the most attention in the year we are living in. Right now, this is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, blogging sites, custom apps and digital publishers.
The Right Person
- Minimum 2 years’ 3D professional work experience
- Agency experience desirable
- Passion for constantly improving and developing
- Meeting tight deadlines when under pressure
- Willing to work as a team with a bright personality
- As ambitious about the future as we are!
- Extensive knowledge of Cinema 4D (or Blender), predominantly modelling, texturing, lighting and comping
- Experience working in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Blender and Element 3D desirable
- PC and/or Mac operating systems
- Competitive salary – based on experience
- Initial 6-month contract with potential of permanent position
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Being a part of something special!
Are You As Ambitious As We Are?
As a fast growing and insanely ambitious video media company, we are looking for talent that share our vision and values and want to join us on this entrepreneurial journey. We’re a young company and we’re giving you the opportunity to become an important part of our DNA.
If you feel like you have that something special that we are looking for and if you want to join us on what will be an incredible journey, apply right now!
Please send your latest showreel, CV and a compelling cover note to email@example.com