Stada Video are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Digital Marketing Coordinator who can develop and lead our current in-house and client marketing activities.
As Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will execute a wide variety of tasks to maximise the effectiveness, performance and potential of all marketing platforms for our company and client projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Digital content
- Social Media activities (campaigns, strategy, copy, graphics etc)
- Website content, development, management and updates
- Marketing strategies and collateral
- Copy for emails, presentations, tenders and pitches
- General PR activities
- Paid, owned and earned media campaigns
- Support sales activities
- Accurate analytics and marketing reporting
Stada Video is a video-first content creation and distribution agency that focuses on storytelling to deliver results for brands across the UK. We create and distribute video on platforms that have the most attention in the year we are living in. Right now, this is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, blogging sites, custom apps and digital publishers.
The Right Person
- Minimum 1 year experience in a marketing environment
- Experienced in running Marketing Campaigns
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent copywriting skills and a natural flare for bringing ideas to the table
- Passion for constantly improving and developing
- Willing to work as a team with a bright personality
- As ambitious about the future as we are!
- Microsoft Office
- Understanding of PC and/or Mac operating system
- Adobe packages (Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar)
- Good understanding of WordPress and HTML basics
- Excellent grasp of popular Social Media platforms and digital trends
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned media
- Facebook Ads (important) and Google Adwords (basic)
- Competitive salary – based on experience
- Pay review every 6 months
- Being a part of something special!
Are You As Ambitious As We Are?
As a fast growing and insanely ambitious video media company, we are looking for talent that share our vision and values and want to join us on this entrepreneurial journey. We’re a young company and we’re giving you the opportunity to become an important part of our DNA.
If you feel like you have that something special that we are looking for and if you want to join us on what will be an incredible journey, apply right now!
Please send your CV and a compelling cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 2nd August 2018.