Stada Video are looking for a talented and versatile Motion Designer who can also deliver a high quality of Video Editing for in-house and client projects.
As Motion Designer, you will be designing and creating 2D and 3D motion graphics to a very high standard and in a modern, fresh and creative style. We’re looking for someone who is at the cutting edge of motion graphics, someone who is creating unique pieces of work that will stand out in the marketplace.
Stada Video is a video-first content creation and distribution agency that focuses on storytelling to deliver results for brands across the UK. We create and distribute video on platforms that have the most attention in the year we are living in. Right now, this is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, blogging sites, custom apps and digital publishers.
The Right Person
- Minimum 2 years’ Motion Graphics professional work experience
- Agency experience desirable
- Passion for constantly improving and developing
- Meeting tight deadlines when under pressure
- Willing to work as a team with a bright personality
- As ambitious about the future as we are!
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe After Effects, 2D Character animation & rigging
- Good level of design skills using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and/or similar
- Some experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, Blender & Element 3D are desirable
- PC and/or Mac operating systems
- Competitive salary – based on experience
- Pay review every 6 months
- Monthly, quarterly and annual project challenges with bonuses
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Birthday’s working from home
- Being a part of something special!
Are You As Ambitious As We Are?
As a fast growing and insanely ambitious video media company, we are looking for talent that share our vision and values and want to join us on this entrepreneurial journey. We’re a young company and we’re giving you the opportunity to become an important part of our DNA.
If you feel like you have that something special that we are looking for and if you want to join us on what will be an incredible journey, apply right now!
Please send your latest showreel, CV and a compelling cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org