Stada Video is on the look-out for an Office Administrator with an obsession for being organised, great communications skills and an excellent grasp of the English language. You will play a key role in the next phase of growth as we look to make improvements to customer services and general office management.
As Office Administrator you will be responsible for communicating with clients and updating them on the progress of their video campaigns, you will also help with general production tasks which will include working with suppliers, research, sourcing assets for the production and more. You will also assist with general office duties.
- Booking travel and hotel for crew
- Research and sourcing assets for filming projects (i.e. props, catering etc)
- Assisting heads of departments with general admin duties
- Answering office phones and greeting guests
- Organising company data (i.e. contact numbers, supplier details, server housekeeping etc)
- Liaising with suppliers and ordering office supplies
Stada Video is a video-first content creation and distribution agency that focuses on storytelling to deliver results for brands across the UK. We create and distribute video on platforms that have the most attention in the year we are living in. Right now, this is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, blogging sites, custom apps and digital publishers.
The Right Person
- You will have exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Your time management skills will be the envy of the team
- Resourceful and able to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- You will be presentable, energetic, reliable and a solid team player
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Bags of personality and a natural communicator
- Ability to develop great relationships with clients
- As ambitious about the future as we are!
- Advanced in Word and Excel
- Working in a commercial B2B environment
- Some project management advantageous
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Between £12,300 – £13,500 per annum – based on experience
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Being a part of something special!
Are You As Ambitious As We Are?
As a fast growing and insanely ambitious video media company, we are looking for talent that share our vision and values and want to join us on this entrepreneurial journey. We’re a young company and we’re giving you the opportunity to become an important part of our DNA.
Salary: £12,300 – £13,500 depending on experience
Terms: Full-time, permanent
If you feel like you have that something special that we are looking for and if you want to join us on what will be an incredible journey, apply right now!
Please send your CV and a compelling cover note to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applicants, we are not able to give feedback to each person, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful in your application. Closing date 31st January 2019.