This is a great opportunity for you to join the team of an insanely ambitious video marketing company with a long-term vision of disrupting the industry and delivering even more value for businesses across the UK.
As Sales and Account Manager, you will be responsible for meeting the company’s customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Generating new accounts and the management of these accounts to encourage and develop long-term relationships. You’ll be very hands-on in this role and will work self-sufficiently, reporting to the company CEO. You will be responsible for developing and executing all key business growth strategies in key result areas to achieve your financial targets.
You’ll be a results-driven B2B sales professional with ambition, tenacity and confidence in delivering on growth targets. We’re looking for an individual who can demonstrate their knowledge and experience of a persuasive approach to sales.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and converting new business/sales opportunities
- A proactive approach to developing business opportunities with daily prospecting activity including emailing, calls, other web activity and meetings
- Ensure the sales pipeline is well maintained and that prospects are managed through to fulfilment
- Manage and maintain the customer CRM
- Managing accounts and maintaining relationships with customers to ensure they receive a full, supportive service and identify growth areas.
- Assist with the development and implementation of sales plans and strategies
- Liaising with customers and prospects, preparing quotations and the follow-up of all outstanding quotes.
- Work with marketing team to write tenders and proposals to win clients
- Developing and maintaining industry knowledge and presence.
- Attending relative networking events which may occur outside normal working hours to raise the profile of Stada Video and our core services and meeting potential new clients.
- Report and review all activity using the tools as directed and provided by Stada Video
- Taking personal responsibility for your work activity and achieving KPI results each week/month.
- Achieving minimum sales targets and other key result areas
The Right Person
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working within a B2B environment
- Have experience of Account Management
- Have experience of working within a target driven environment
- Ideally have some knowledge of the video production industry
- Hold good organisational skills and ability to use own initiative
- Have excellent communication skills with bags of charisma and humility in both written and verbal
- Be great at building relationships with clients and prospects
- Have a clear understanding of the sales process
- Be driven by achieving targets and raising your performance to meet challenges
- Be smart, professional and punctual
- Be self-motivated, self-aware and confident
- Be willing to get your hands dirty and implementing the business strategy by getting in front of clients and prospects
- Make a positive contribution to company culture and care about Stada Video’s values and commitment to excellent customer service and satisfaction
Are You As Ambitious As We Are?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Yorkshire’s fastest growing video media companies with potential for your own growth and career progression. If you genuinely believe you are the right person for this position, please email your CV and a covering letterthat must include why you think you are the right person for this job.
Salary: £25 – £30K depending on experience with an on target annual bonus of £5K
If you feel like you have that something special that we are looking for and if you want to join us on what will be an incredible journey, apply right now!
Please send your CV and a compelling cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applicants, we are not able to give feedback to each person, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful in your application. Closing date 30th November 2018.